Quiero Más Shakira

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a free shakira forum

4 posters

What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most?

locustdd
    Magia

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most? Empty What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most?

Post by locustdd Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

I think think of so many such as world peace, scratch her belly (lol), be a mother, no more bloodshed in Colombia, education as a right, live forever (without fearing to die), etc.

What do you guys think?
    Jeanine-Shakirafan!
    Jeanine-Shakirafan!

Female Number of posts : 89

What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most? Empty Re: What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most?

Post by Jeanine-Shakirafan! Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

Easy, I think she thinks:
    The war in all countries must be stop!
    And all poor children must get education!
    Let I have the most romantic wedding ever!
    Let the new cd being a hit!
    And so much more!

:please:
    Moondark
    Moondark
    Magia

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most? Empty Re: What do you think Shakira hope or pray or dreamt for the most?

Post by Moondark Wed May 14, 2008 3:45 am

I think that the dream of Shakira, and what she told to the Greek paparazzi, is her country to find peace and the war there stops. I'm sure of it. She told that at americalatina.gr
    kkh
    kkh
    Magia

Male Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by kkh Sat May 17, 2008 8:15 am

obviously..she dream fpr more...and we also dream for her...more...and more....
    locustdd
    Magia

Number of posts : 15

Post by locustdd Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:58 pm

kkh wrote:obviously..she dream fpr more...and we also dream for her...more...and more....

Great comment, kkh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 pm